Book a study room
You can book study rooms for a maximum of 3 hours in one day and up to 6 hours per week.
Bookings can be made up to 1 month in advance.
To book a room:
- Select the slot(s) you want to book
- Fill in your details below
- Confirm your booking within 24 hours by clicking the confirmation link in the email
All study rooms are available for use if unoccupied, however, you may be asked to vacate the room if it has been booked.
Please keep your booking confirmation emails and remember to make a note of your booking times.
To find out more about all study spaces across the Library buildings, please visit the study spaces webpage.
What you need to know:
- If the study is occupied when you arrive please inform the user of your booking.
- At the end of your booking, or when asked, please leave the study promptly. For any issues related to your booking please visit the Help Desk on the ground floor of the Morrell Library.
- If you no longer need your booking please remember to cancel it as soon as possible to enable other students to use the study.
- Please remember that the studies are not lockable and to keep your belongings safe.