Book an accessible study desk
If you have registered with Disability Services, you can book the accessible study desk at King's Manor Library for a maximum of six hours in one day and up to 24 hours per week.
Bookings can be made up to one month in advance.
To book the desk:
- Select the slot(s) you want to book
- Fill in your details below
- Confirm your booking within 24 hours by clicking the confirmation link in the email
The request will be sent to the Library team who will send you an email confirming or denying your request.
Please keep your booking confirmation emails and remember to make a note of your booking times.
To find out more about study spaces in the Library buildings, please visit the study spaces webpage.
What you need to know:
- If you no longer need your booking please remember to cancel it as soon as possible to enable other students to use the study.
- If the study is occupied when you arrive please inform the user of your booking.
- At the end of your booking, or when asked, please leave the desk promptly. For any issues related to your booking please email email@example.com or call King's Manor Library on 01904 323969.