Book an accessible study room
If you have registered with Disability Services, you can book accessible study rooms for a maximum of six hours in one day and up to 24 hours per week.
Bookings can be made up to one month in advance.
To book a room:
- Select the slot(s) you want to book
- Fill in your details below
- Confirm your booking within 24 hours by clicking the confirmation link in the email
The request will be sent to the Library team who will send you an email confirming or denying your request.
Please keep your booking confirmation emails and remember to make a note of your booking times.
To find out more about study spaces in the Library buildings, please visit the study spaces webpage.
What you need to know:
- If the study is occupied when you arrive please inform the user of your booking.
- At the end of your booking, or when asked, please leave the study promptly. For any issues related to your booking please visit the Help Desk on the ground floor of the Morrell Library.
- If you no longer need your booking please remember to cancel it as soon as possible to enable other students to use the study.
- Please remember that the studies are not lockable and to keep your belongings safe.